Saturday 21 November 2009

We Have Sunshine!!

Morning everyone.  Well what a welcome change it is as finally we have got some sunshine here on the south east coast of the UK rather than the gales and rain that we have been having for the last week!!  However I have got to say that it doesn't feel at all Christmassy as yet as the temperature is far too mild.  Apparently this time last year we had snow!!  Much more appropriate!!  Still I am keeping my fingers crossed (just like every year) that we get a sprinkling of snow for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day - I can live in hope!!


Anyway talking of Christmas I have yet another Christmas card to show you which is the other card that the class made when I was last at The Glitter Pot.  This particular Tilda stamp I believe is from last years collection and has again been coloured using Copics.  Talking of the Copics now that I have all the Ciaos I am gradually buying some of the Sketches too - my aim is to have the complete collection!  Anyway back to the card - the background paper is by Fancy Pants and the light blue Bazzill card has been embellished using stamps from that Hero Arts Winter's Butterfly clear stamp set again.  All of which can be obtained from The Glitter Pot.

1 comment:

lisa said...

A gorgeous card as always Kay. It's been thick fog here until this afternoon when we got the wind and rain again so enjoy your sunshine you lucky thing!

Lisax