Tuesday 17 November 2009

Under The MIstletoe


As promised here is another of those Tilda cards from Saturday.  She was stamped using Graphite Black Brilliance and coloured using Copics.  The wording is from a Popcorn Bear Christmas stamp set and the snowflakes that you can see on the blue Bazzill panel came from the Hero Arts Winter's Butterfly stamp set and were stamped and embossed using Versamark and Crystal embossing powder.  The background paper is called Bough of Holly and is by Fancy Pants.  All products can be obtained from The Glitter Pot.

*************

I have been thinking about running some sort of competition but before I go any further with this I'd like to get some feedback from you as to whether you think anyone would enter!!  I absolutely LOVE receiving handmade cards but I don't often receive many and with Christmas coming up I would love to receive some beautiful handmade cards so I am thinking about running some sort of competition where you send me a handmade Christmas card and are then entered into a draw to win one of my new DVD's (of your choice) plus a few of the cards that I made for that particular DVD.  Please let me know what you think!!

6 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I would participate! I tried this with blog candy for my birthday this summer (when things were slower), but sadly didn't get many takers. Good luck!

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Kay,

Love the card. I just can't resist those little Magnolia stamps. Your colouring is perfect. Brilliant idea to run a competition and I'd love to send you a handmade card, although I haven't done that many just lately.

Hugs Debbie xx

mckinkle said...

Pretty card, lovely image!

Count me in but obviously you will be receiving a whole variety of abilities in these cards that you receive!! Hope you realise that and if so then I'm game!

Keryn :D

lisa said...

A lovely card as always, Kay. She's so cute with her mistletoe.
Your competition sounds great. I would definitely have a go although I have to agree with the other lady's comments, your talent is a hard act to follow.

Lisax

Cathy said...

Hi Kay
I would like to participate. Just love your cards.
Cathy

Craftnut said...

great idea kay!

Tracy x