Friday 6 November 2009

Craft Stamper December issue


Morning everyone.  Just thought I'd take this opportunity to show you a peek of my project that is in the December issue of Craft Stamper which is now out.  I have a four page project in this issue (at the back) showing you step-by-step how to watercolour using glitter gel pens.  I hope you like it!!

In this issue of the mag I also saw for the first time what the cover looks like to my first DVD - Basics and Beyond.  You'll never guess what..........................it has got a lilac background!!!  I can't wait to see what the other DVD's look like now!

By the way last night I could stand it no longer and finally reached for Breaking Dawn - the fourth book in the Twilight series. I have got to say that so far it has not disappointed and I found it really hard to put it down and go to sleep!

6 comments:

Craftnut said...

Hi Kay

There was supplement with Craft Stamper and all of the DVD covers were shown.

Tracy

Sharon G said...

Hi Kay

I bought a copy of Craft stamper today and I thought your project was gorgeous! I just love those little snow people!

Glad to see you are back on line again - I had definitely noticed your absence!

Sharon G

Kay Carley said...

Hiya Tracy - really?????? Well all I can say is that there wasn't one in mine!! Flippin typical!!! Did they look good??

Hi Sharon - thanks for the kind words. Keep checking back as I will be scanning in your card (again!!) to post up very soon!!

Kay xx

lisa said...

Haven't got my copy yet, something to look forward too.
Have a great weekend.

Lisax

SharonG said...

Hi Kay.

There wasn't a supplement in my Craft Stamper either so you are not alone!!

Sharon

Craftnut said...

my subscription ended so i guess they want to get to me to continue which i will do. They were offering a bundle for all of the dvd's.