Thursday 26 November 2009

Sleigh Ride Mimi


Oh I have been so busy today on the computer that I almost totally forgot about doing my daily post!!  Still have lots of things to get through today so this will be a quick one from me. 

This is now the last of the Mimi cards that I did for the Stevenage show - image again by Denami as too are the background images.  The wording is by Printworks. Image has been coloured using Polycolour pencils and Stardust pens.  All stamps, products etc... are available from Stamp Addicts.

Right off to go and do some more stuff.............

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Kay, love the pink and grey combo. And is that cat cool or what!

The new blog background is lovely. I wasn't able to view it on my work desktop, but no such restrictions at home.

I'm glad you were able to order the tote you were after.

We're collecting our new 59 reg car on Saturday. Whoohoo! Though me thinks my craft purchases will have to be minimised :-(

Hugs, Pauline x

Kay Carley said...

Hi Pauline,

That cat is definitely one of the coolest cats around!!

Glad you like the blog background - it is very me!!

Oooohhhhh how envious am I??? Let's hope the weather is nice for you to be able to take the new car out and show it off!! I absolutely LOVE my car and have the final (large) payment to make it totally mine at the beginning of Jsnuary so I know all about cutting down on expenditure!!

Have a great weekend!

Kay xx