Friday 20 November 2009

Guess What's Arrived!!


Morning everyone.  Just look what turned up here yesterday afternoon!!  At last I have been able to see what the covers of my new DVD's look like and I must say that I think they look very pretty!  I have added each of them to my sidebar with details of how you can get hold of them.

In the next couple of days I will post up details on how to enter my Christmas Card Competition where the prize will be your choice of one of these DVD's so don't forget to check back!

I have added a new date to My Event Diary which is a day of classes at The Craft Barn on Saturday January 23rd 2010.  In the morning I'll be showing you how to create some beautiful backgrounds using my Fancy Flourish stamp sheet and in the afternoon I'll be taking you step-by-step on how to build up different arrangements using some of the different flowers and leaves elements from the Funky Flowers stamp sheet along with some basic masking.  So if you fancy joining me for either of these classes you know what to do!!

Meanwhile my last day of classes for this year will soon be approaching on Thursday 10th December 2009 at The Glitter Pot.  So if you fancy getting away from all the Christmas mayhem for a few hours it would be great to see you!


Talking of Glitter Pot classes here is a card we made from one of my last classes there using a Sarah Kay image along with some co-ordinating background papers which I embellished a little using a snowflake from the Hero Arts Winter's Butterfly clear stamp set.  The Sarah Kay image was coloured using Copic Ciaos and I will be showing you how to get the best from these pens in my classes in December.  The greeting was taken from a Popcorn Bear Christmas stamp set.

2 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Your cd's are looking fantastic,
Love that card,
Hugs
Angie

lisa said...

The covers look great Kay, very tempting for all the goodies that'll be inside I'm sure.
Love your card, she's very pretty.
Have a great weekend.

Lisax