Friday 13 November 2009

How Cute Are These??


Morning Guys.  Just a relatively quick post from me today as I still have loads of prep to do for tomorrow.  Meanwhile I thought you might like to see a sneaky peek of one of the cards I will have with me at The Glitter Pot tomorrow.  Aren't they sweet??  They are from one of the Popcorn Bear un-mounted stamp sets that The Glitter Pot sell and have been coloured using Copics and of course I'll be showing exactly how I achieved this effect all day tomorrow so if anyone feels like stopping by and having a chat I'll be pleased to see you!! 

(Pssstttt........by the way don't tell Bryan or Carolyn but I have actually stamped out multiple images of them for myself as they may well appear on some of my Christmas cards this year!!)

5 comments:

Isabelle Norris said...

awww, how cute is this ?? love the colours too
hugs,
isax

Sarah K said...

Stunning card, sorry I can't make it tommorow. My loss but have a fab day xx

Mags said...

fab - really cute

Mags

lisa said...

A gorgeous card Kay. You do right making extra copies for yourself, I think we'd all do the same thing if we had to give such lovely stamps back.

Lisax

Kay Carley said...

Thanks very much everyone. So glad you liked the bears as much as me!! There seems to be a bit of a 'bear' theme going on at the moment doesn't there? I don't know why!!

Kay xx