Sunday 15 November 2009

More Cuties


Morning guys.  First of all my sincere thanks to everyone who stopped by my table yesterday - it was lovely to see you all.  Even though the weather was absolutely dreadful! I was so surprised by how busy the shop was and seeing all your friendly faces helped the time pass really quickly!!  As many of you will know by now I absolutely love the Copics and it seems that many of you out there love them too!! 

When I first started out using the Copics I bought a box of 36 pens in Set A and it wasn't long before I realised that I needed to get more colours in order to get the effects I wanted to achieve.  I know that it is a cliche but the more pens you have the easier it is to get the shading right and also to choose colours that complement each other.  So I gradually saved my pennies and purchased the other sets as soon as I could - now that I have all 144 colours of the Ciaos it is so much easier to get the results that I want as I have a good range of the light, medium and the dark colours in all of the shades.  So for any of you that may have just have a few of the pens and are struggling a little, my advice would be to put them onto your Christmas list and ask friends and family members to club together and buy as many pens as they can afford!! Both The Glitter Pot and The Craft Barn stock a good range of both the sets and the individual pens.

Anyway back to the card - this is the same image as the one I posted up on Friday but has been coloured slightly differently and then popped onto a card using a different layout.  The snowflakes that you can see on this card come from a Hero Arts Christmas stamp set and the backing paper is from The Glitter Pot as too is everything else used on this card.  I hope you like it...........

More from me tomorrow!!

No comments: