Wednesday 4 November 2009

Creative Crafting DVD's

Morning Guys.  Now that I am back up and running I have just got to take this opportunity to tell you that my three brand new craft DVD's will be available to buy very shortly!!  I think that I am right in saying that all being well they will be available at the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC this week on Traplet's stand!  Also Pauline has told me that they are now being advertised to pre-order  in the December issue of Craft Stamper.

The first one is called Basics and Beyond and covers basic stamping, stamping and embossing, working with bold stamps, kiss stamping and interactive stamping and this is already available to buy from The Craft Barn. The second one is called Colouring Techniques and this ended up being a double DVD as it is around 2 hours and 45 minutes long! In this DVD I cover colouring with dye-based pens, pigment pens, dye-based inkpads, colouring pencils along with blending solution, water colour pencils, Copics, glitter pens and chalks.  Lastly the third DVD is all about different techniques with shrink plastic including the basic method of colouring it first and shrinking it into a flat object, colouring and shrinking it then shaping it whilst it is still warm, intaglio effects with both background stamps and outline stamps, using frosted shrink plastic with white StazOn, using black shrink plastic with Brilliance inks and layering shrink plastic.  You'll find that in some of the DVD's I have made mistakes or nearly made mistakes but these have been left in so that you know I am human too!!  I think that I am right in saying that once all three are available both The Craft Barn and The Stamp Man will be stocking them and of course Traplet will be selling them through Craft Stamper too.

If any of you go ahead and buy any of the DVD's at the NEC show do let me know as unfortunately I won't be at this show.  Although after having to just buy a new computer perhaps it is a good thing that I won't be there as then I can't be tempted by anything!

Tomorrow I'll see what cards I've still got to show you so do check back then.....

No comments: