Wednesday 29 April 2009

The Stamp Man's Blog

Hi guys, Thanks so much for your kind words yesterday - they all really cheered me up and I'm feeling a bit more positive today. I know that I wasn't supposed to be working yesterday but I just had to do a bit and have at least got one of the stamp sheets finished. Just need to get the other 2 done which is going to take a bit more time!

I was chatting to Jill (from The Stamp Man) the other day regarding the stamp sheets and much to my delight she told me that she was going to start a blog. True to her word she has now got one up and running and already has posted up quite a bit of artwork so please do hop on over and visit her. I have added The Stamp Man's blog to my list on the left but you can also click here to see it.

Well back to those stamp sheets.............

6 comments:

lisa said...

Glad your having a better day Kay, thanks for the link to Jill's new blog. It's wonderful. I love her artwork.

Lisax

The Stamp Man said...

Thanks for your comments Kay! I can see this blogging is going to be addictive.

To add a little more positivity to the rest of your day..... the first sheet is now in production!

Debbie was telling a customer about your new stamp sheets today, sorry but I couldn't resist showing them to her. She loved them, as did Debbie. Can't wait to get them now.

Jill x

Kay Carley said...

No worries Jill. I'm really pleased she liked them!

Kay x

Debbie Dolphin said...

yes Kay the stamps were lovely,you've done a lovely job.Hope your feeling better
debbie
ps-yay at last the ear bashing has worked 'jill has a blog!!!'hee hee

Kay Carley said...

Glad you liked them Debbie.

When I get some more time I will do a proper sheet of Funky Flowers that you requested. I have lots sketched out - I just need to do them properly!

Kay xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

That'll be great kay.I'll look forward to it.At the moment im into alcoholic shrunken flowers!!
debbie