Saturday 18 April 2009

May issue of Craft Stamper

Morning everyone. The May issue of Craft Stamper came out earlier this month in which I have got a 3 page project using the Stamps By Judith flower stamps. I have got to say that I really enjoyed working with this range of stamps as they interact with one another so well. All of the Judith stamps are available from Stamp Addicts.

Here is a sneaky peek of part of a card I did which didn't actually make it into the magazine as I had done too many! To see all the other cards that I made you'll have to buy the magazine!!

2 comments:

lisa said...

What a beautiful card Kay. Flowers are my thing so this one particularly appeals.

Lisax

Christine said...

OOOOOOOOOO Kay, looks like this magazine is a 'Must Have'. I will look for it in my local shops.
Hugs
Christine xx