Thursday 9 April 2009

Shopaholic Girl

Out of all the new girl stamp sheets that Stamp Addicts have just brought out I have got to say that this one has got to be my favourite as I can definitely relate!!

I think that I threw just about everything at this card! I used my Nestablities along with some Core-dinations cardstock which I embossed with the swirl Cuttlebug folder and then sanded. (All from The Craft Barn.) The background papers I purchased from The Glitter Pot and they are by Daisy Bucket. I punched out some flowers from Bazzill card and added some Prima Petite flowers too along with gemstones for the centres. Lastly the girl was stamped in Stone Grey StazOn and watercoloured with Zig Brushables.

It's a very 'busy' card but I hope you like it nonetheless!

Here's the print out of the rest of the stamps on this sheet for you to see too.

2 comments:

lisa said...

I love the way you've used all the layers on this card Kay. It's given me some great ideas for my scrapbooking-hope you don't mind.

Lisax

Kay Carley said...

Hi Lisa,

No I don't mind at all - I'm just pleased that you liked it!

Kay x