Tuesday 14 April 2009

Back To The Girls

Good morning to you all. I must just thank Brenda and Lisa for your kind comments regarding my poorly hand - they were very much appreciated. It seems that something is working although I don't know if it is the pills, the ice or the rest so I will keep all three up today and hope for great things tomorrow. At least today I can actually pick up light things! Yippee!! (Thanks for the info Lisa on the Rosehip - I'll certainly make a note of that.)

As you can see from todays card we are back with the new girl stamp sheets from Stamp Addicts. The flourish you can see is by Judikins and is a firm favourite of mine - this too is of course available from Stamp Addicts. All the other stamps used were from the Tunes Girl stamp sheet. The stripey background paper is by Daisy Bucket and the dotty black background paper is by Pebbles Inc - both from The Glitter Pot. The images were stamped with Stone Grey StazOn and watercoloured with Zig Brushables.

I've uploaded a print out of the stamp sheet as well so you can see exactly what you get.

1 comment:

lisa said...

Glad things are improving Kay. Love the colours you've used for this card. Lovely and fresh.

Lisax