Friday 17 April 2009

Ally Pally

Tomorrow and Sunday is the Big Rubber Stamping and Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace and unfortunately I will not be going! This is the first time since I started stamping that I will have missed this show in the Spring - if I haven't been demoing there then I have attended as a visitor as it is such a good show. As a visitor I used to love watching all the demonstrations on the different stands and used to spend a fortune and as a demonstrator I used to attend on the Saturday (the busiest day!) which I always enjoyed. It is so nice being able to interact with other stampers who love the craft as much as I do.

Unfortunately though I wasn't needed this time but if anyone is visiting the show do make sure you stop by Stamp Addicts's stand as they always have some great stuff and having been in the business for 15 years they know all there is to know about rubber stamping!

Also if any of you do go to the show I would love to hear what you thought of it and what was there.

No comments: