Tuesday 21 April 2009

Magenta Flower

Hi guys. Thanks so much for those lovely comments that you left me on yesterdays post. It absolutely makes my day when someone bothers to respond to my posts so thank you!


The card I've uploaded today was one that I made last year for a shrink plastic class I took at The Glitter Pot. The little images at the base of the card were stamped onto frosted shrink plastic, coloured in and then shrunk to add as embellishments. Both the main image and the little shrunk images were from an un-mounted stamp set by Magenta. The flourishes you can see are from a clear set by Hero Arts and the wording is from Francoise's Tiny Phrases clear stamp set all of which can be bought from The Glitter Pot.

I hope you like it!

3 comments:

lisa said...

Another flower Kay-yum. I love this, everything about it, from the colours to the flourishs. It makes me want to go away and craft!

Lisax

Julie Smith said...

Really lovely card, love the colours

Isabelle Norris said...

This is stunning !! love the colours