Wednesday 1 April 2009

Dotted Flower

Good morning everyone. Just to prove that I do actually sometimes use the pretty backing papers that I buy I thought I'd post this card up that I did for a Stamp Addicts workshop a couple of years ago. As you can see I couldn't resist doing some stamped backgrounds too! The smaller flower in the bottom right corner was made by stamping the flower onto shrink plastic, colouring it and then shrinking. This bold flower is by The Artful Stamper and can be bought from Stamp Addicts - there are also some more great flowers in this range too.

2 comments:

lisa said...

A great card Kay. The flower is lovely, really modern, and matches the back paper well. You always
provide lots of inspiration.

Lisax

Isabelle Norris said...

This is lovely Kay ! beautiful colours.
hugs,
isa
ps: have not forgotten you x