Friday 10 April 2009

Shopaholic Girl 2

Good morning. Here is the 2nd of the Shopaholic Girl cards. As you can see this one isn't quite as busy as yesterdays card! The stamps that you can see on the purple panel are still by Judikins and so are from Stamp Addicts. I think I am right in saying that the black and white papers are by Daisy Bucket and these I purchased from The Glitter Pot. The flowers were punched out from black card and decorated with a white opaque gel pen and gemstones added to the centres.

I hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend. Unfortunately being that I work from home and that I have deadlines fast approaching I will be having to work over the Easter break. (Whilst munching chocolate though of course!!)

1 comment:

lisa said...

Love the backing papers on this one Kay. Poor you having to work over Easter. Plenty of chocolate should help!!

Lisax