Wednesday 22 April 2009

Craft Stamper stamp

Do you remember me telling you a while back that I had been asked to design a stamp for the August cover of Craft Stamper? Well a couple of weeks ago I was sent the stamp!! Originally I was going to be working with it over the bank holiday weekend but as we know my hand had other ideas about that. (Thankfully it is now a lot better - it is still sore and tender but I can now use it normally!) Because of my hand I am now behind with everything and so I only got to play around with my stamp a few days ago and I must say that I am quite pleased with it as it stamped out quite well. As to what it is...................................I'm afraid that I still can't divulge as yet and unfortunately I can't even post up any sneaky peeks of what I made with it without giving the game away.

If you come back tomorrow I might let you in on a secret!

3 comments:

Jo Austin said...

reminder's set.. will see you tomorow.. lol..

well done on the stamp. I can't wait to see it!

Kay Carley said...

Thanks Jo. I just hope that you like the stamp!

Kay x

lisa said...

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Lisax