Sunday 5 April 2009

Sarah Kay Class

Yesterday I was teaching all day at The Craft Barn. It had been quite a while since I had last held a class there and it was so nice to see everyone again. I am always made to feel so welcome when I am there which is really nice. It is a lovely place and crammed full of crafting stuff - heaven on earth to us crafters!

What really made my day was seeing some of my regular class attendees from when I used to teach at The Barn about once a month. It was SO nice to catch up with them and I must say a big thank you to Jo who had so kindly bought both me and my Mum (who had come with me) a bunch of roses each! What a lovely surprise and such a kind thought - they were greatly appreciated.

************

I showed you one of the cards that we would be making on the morning class a couple of days ago so here is the other one that we did. I must say that each time I use these Sarah Kay stamps I am amazed at the quality of them - the detail is absolutely superb and I am eagerly looking forward to some more being released! The image was coloured with Copic Ciaos which are fast becoming a firm favourite.

2 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Beautiful card Kay, you are making me want the copics so much! I keep looking at them, and they are definitely on my wish list. Keep up the lovely work, Judith x

lisa said...

Hi Kay. Another lovely card. I love the stamp she is so sweet. Must look into these pens, I've heard a lot about them!

Lisax