Friday 25 December 2009

Wooh Hooooohhh!!!! It's Christmaaaaaasssss!!!!

I just had to come on and do a quick post to thank everyone for my gifts which I have now opened.  I won't embarrass anyone by mentioning names - but you all know who you are!!  I have had such a lovely build up to Christmas with receiving your beautiful handmade cards along with some surprise gifts - and now that I have had chance to open the presents I just want to thank each and everyone of you who took the time and trouble to either enter my Christmas Card Competition or who sent/gave me a present. THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

I hope that everyone else is having a wonderful time today. 

My Christmas Card Competition is now closed so I will be back at some point in the next few days to announce the winner so stay tuned!!   Plus of course there is The Stamp Man's Blog Hop to look forward to which begins this Sunday!! But meanwhile enjoy your Christmas time!

2 comments:

chris said...

Hi Kay so pleased to have found you, Merry Chritmas.Just having a quick look at blogs as everyone with us is asleep after lunch .Briliant blog with fantastic cards, I love your colour schemes.
lots of love chris xx

Kay Carley said...

Hi Chris!
I'm glad you found me too!
Kay xx