Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


Hi guys!!  I just want to wish everyone who stops by my blog a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.  My thanks to everyone who has visited my blog, left me kind comments and also those who have opted to become followers.  It is so nice to know that I am not waffling on to myself!!

I have had such a lovely lead up to Christmas this year - not only have I had presents given to me from companies that I work closely with such as Stamp Addicts, The Craft Barn and The Glitter Pot but I also had a beautiful Christmas bouquet of flowers turn up yesterday from The Stamp Man and of course this year I have had some beautiful handmade Christmas cards coming through my letterbox.  So to everyone who has sent me a card or gift - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!  It has made this Christmas very special.

Don't forget that The Stamp Man are going to be running something very special on their blog starting from 27th December so if you can do stop by as not only will there be candy on offer but some awards too!!

Before I go this card is one of the designs that I made to send out this year.  I just love this Sarah Kay image she is so sweet!!  She was coloured using copic markers and then combined with SEI background papers - all of which came from The Craft Barn.



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

I've almost completed the Christmas cards to hand out locally - only 2 left to do. Just having a quick break. In all I've made close on 60-70 cards this year. The majority of them the same design - simple but effective and quick.

I did consider entering your card competition, but knowing what I'm like I'd still have to make it the last posting day lol.

Hope Santa brings you all that you wish for.

Lovely card, great colours.

Hugs, Pauline x

Craftnut said...

Merry Christmas Kay and all ood wishes for 2010

lisa said...

Merry Christmas to you too Kay, I hope it's a good one. Have a lovely day and see you on the other side.

Lisax

Christine said...

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Peaceful New Year to you Kay.
Looking forward to Sunday.
Hugs
Christine

Kay Carley said...

Thanks very much guys!!

xxxxx