Tuesday 1 December 2009

Christmas Card Competition

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!


This Christmas Card Competition is open to absolutely everybody!!  The prize will be one of my new DVD's (shown above) of your choosing plus a few of the cards that I made for that particular DVD. 

To make this competition fair I have decided that as I receive the cards I will allocate each card a number and then enter these numbers into a random number generator to pick a winner. 

The rules to enter are as follows:-

  • 1. You need to send a Christmas Card that you have made yourself and that contains some form of rubber stamping on it. (Please note. You can send as many cards as you like in order to give yourself more chance of winning as each card will be allocated a number!!!)


  • 2. For those with blogs - please write your blog address within the card as well as your name. (If you are the winner and I find that you have advertised my competition on the sidebar of your blog with a link back to my blog then I will include some extra cards and bits and bobs!)


  • 3. For those without blogs - to advertise my competition please tell any of your stamping friends and family to enter. When sending your card entry, please write your name within the card and if someone  has told you about this competition please write their name also within the card. (If you are the winner I will send you the prize and will also send the person that told you about the competition a few cards and bits and bobs!!)


  • 4. Your entry will need to arrive by Christmas Eve (Dec 24th 2009) to be counted.


  • 5. By entering you are giving me permission to show your card on my blog as I will post the winning card up along with that person's name.


  • 5. To enter simply click here to email me using the title of Christmas Card Competition and I will email an address to send your entry to.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your cards!! :)


2 comments:

Craftnut said...

The competition is on my side bar - proud of myself as just managed to do this . card to follow!

Tracy x

Kay Carley said...

Hi Tracy - well done you!! I am looking forward to seeing your entry!! I tried to hop on over and take a look at your blog but you don't have a public profile so therefore I can't find your blog link!!

Kay xx