Wednesday 9 December 2009

A Sneaky Peek!!


Tomorrow I am off to The Glitter Pot where I am teaching all day so here is a little taster of what we will be doing in the afternoon.  This cute little bear is by Penny Johnson and I just LOVE it!!  Both classes are Copic marker based and there are still some spaces left so if anyone lives close enough and fancies forgetting about Christmas for a few hours(as neither of the classes are Christmas based)  then please do come along. It really would be lovely to see you. 

I've decided to move the details of my Christmas Card competition to the top of my sidebar so that my recent posts are more clearly visible. Fear not the competition is still open - you just need to click on the DVD picture to bring up all the details.  So far I have only had a few cards come through the post and I really would like lots,lots more so please do enter!  Besides at the moment you stand a really good chance of winning!! My aim is to have a room full of beautiful handmade cards so please do join in.

2 comments:

Josephine Thomas said...

Kay I wish I had the day off and could come to do the class with you, the little bear and birdy are so cute.
See you soon
Jo. Thomas

Kay Carley said...

Hi Jo. So you've finally been brave enough to leave a comment!! It's so nice to hear from you. I hope you are well.

Kay xx