Tuesday 8 December 2009

Adorable Doraline


I cannot believe just how quickly today has gone and not just today but the last few days - they just keep disappearing on me!!  Hence me being rather late with today's offering!  Anyway this is a card I made for The Craft Barn's blog but thought I'd pop it on mine as well!!.

This cute little squirrel is by Motivet and apparently  she is called Doraline!  I have stamped her using Brilliance and coloured her with Copics - see I am getting in lots of practise with my Copic pens!!  The background papers are by SEI and these can be purchased from The Craft Barn as well as the Motivet stamps and Copic pens.

Hope you like it!

With a bit of luck there'll be more from me tomorrow if the day doesn't miraculously disappear on me!!

4 comments:

Mags said...

that is soooooo cute Kay

Mags

tracy said...

What a cute image and the colours are fab to.
merry christmas
tracy x

lisa said...

Days have a horrible habit of disappearing way to fast. It still seems like September to me not two weeks before Christmas!!!!
Your cards are just stunning Kay. I love them all.

Lisax

Kay Carley said...

Mags - she is cute isn't she? I'm so glad you like her!

Thank you all for your comments - I always enjoy receiving them.

Merry Christmas to you too Tracy!

Thanks Lisa - I'll be over to see what you have been up to on your blog very soon!

Kay xx