Tuesday 29 December 2009

And The Winner Is...............

For those of you who have stopped by here as part of The Stamp Man's blog hop simply scroll down for the Blog Hop Post.

***********

Well I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas!!  I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!  I especially liked the fact of having a few days off although I now have to get back to creating!!

Talking of creating my thanks to everyone who entered the card competition.  I thoroughly enjoyed receiving your entries.


Yesterday I allocated each of the cards a number and then used a Random Number Generator to pick a winner!  And the winner is the creator of this lovely card that you see here - Nicola Armstrong!! 

Well done Nicola!!  I'm sure you will all agree that she did a marvellous job with this card.

I have contacted Nicola direct as I know that due to the festivities not everyone is able to visit regularly.  I'll let you know which DVD she picks - Basics and Beyond, Colouring Techniques or Shrink Plastic!

10 comments:

mckinkle said...

Well done Nicola, beautiful card, it's a stunner!

Keryn :D

Rosemary said...

That is a beautiful card, I will have to make a sample as an idea for next Christmas. Congratulations on winning.

Nicola said...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my card and also to Kay for the competition and fab prize, I am thrilled to have won a dvd and looking forward to learning new techniques.
Thanks again & Happy New Year.

Nicola x

Pauline said...

Congratulations to Nicola. The colour combo really captures that Christmas feeling. It's gorgeous. I love the background, but I can't tell if it's dp or stamped and inked. The embossing on the poinsettia really sets it off.

A very elegant card. Well done.

Artyjen said...

Well done Nicola! It is a fabby card.
xoxo

Josephine Thomas said...

Well done Nicola.
I have two of Kays DVD;s and they are fabulous and now I will buy the 3rd one.
Lovely colours and so christmasy.
Jo

Vixykins said...

Its a girgeous creation and beautiful colours, well done Nicola x

Kay Carley said...

Hi Guys!! How nice of you all to congratulate Nicola on her win.

Pauline - just so you know it isn't DP but has been created using inks - at least that is my guess!!

Kay xx

Anonymous said...

Well done Nicola. What a beautiful card. S xx

Cindy Groh said...

Pretty!