Wednesday 23 December 2009

Very busy!!


Morning guys!!  I thought this was quite appropriate to load up today as this was what I was doing yesterday with a very good friend of mine!!  (The wrapping presents bit - not the trudging in the snow!!) I don't particularly like wrapping presents as I always end up losing and hunting around for stuff ie, sellotape, scissors, gift tags etc....  As soon as I put them down I swear that they sprout legs and get up and walk and then I spend the next 10 minutes trying to find them again!!  So yesterday I roped in Jenny (my good friend) to help me as bizarrely she like wrapping!!!  So I can now say that all presents are wrapped, labelled, prettied with bows, ribbons etc...and are now under the tree waiting for Christmas Day. (Thank you Jenny!!!)

This particular card I did a little while ago for The Craft Barn using the Mice Elves House Mouse stamp along with the Hero Arts clear stamp set (for the wording and swirly bits).  I thought that the SEI background paper was just so appropriate for this card especially the panel with the trees on it so I cut the mice out and spaced them out a bit so that the mouse with all the presents could be trudging up the slope with them.

Anyway I hope you like it!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's beautiful, love the colours. xxx