Friday 11 September 2009

So Much To Do!!!

Hi guys. Sorry for not posting yesterday - time just disappeared on me!! Very much like I think it is going to do today!! I still have loads to do in preparation for tomorrow!! Royal Mail really let me down and I didn't receive the stuff I needed from The Craft Barn until Wednesday so this has only given me 3 days in which to do all the cards and the preparation required for the weekend. Needless to say I am not very impressed with RM at the moment!!

I haven't had chance yet to upload any of the cards I did for The Glitter Pot's birthday weekend or the photos I took of some of my birthday flowers and cards so meanwhile here is the card that I made for Mum's birthday.

She also really likes the Sarah Kay girls but doesn't like too much on her card as she feels it detracts from the image so I kept the card quite plain just for her!! The background papers are by Basic Grey and the image was coloured using Copics.
Don't forget I'm at The Barn's Extravaganza Weekend on both days this weekend, where I will be demonstrating with the Copic Ciaos so if anyone has any questions about these markers I will do my best to answer them for you. However I am still learning myself with them so I don't know everything 'Copic' as yet!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely Kay, I am so into those type of images at the moment.
x
Vicky

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

What a lovely card. I don't have all the Sarah Kay stamps. Some are too 'fussy' for me, but I do have this one.

You're not impressed with RM. I'm not impressed with an online craft retailer who instead of addressing my order to me, addressed it to the local RM Sorting Office! I had included in my order the following note: If no answer please take to Dursley Sorting Office, Draycott, Cam. From that they assumed it was an alternative delivery address and that I worked there!!!

Now I'll go to the Sorting Office in the morning & see if they have my parcel. Aaargh!

Enjoy the demo days at TCB. If I lived close I'd pop in.

Hugs, Pauline x