Wednesday 23 September 2009

Heeeeeere's Herb!


Here's Herb again in a slightly different layout to what I showed you previously.  Once again I stamped and coloured him using my Copics and then masked him off with Eclipse Tape to stamp those Stampendous trees behind him.  He really is such a cute character.  To get those white highlights on his hat I simply used a White Opaque pen after I had done my colouring.

As you can see I used some more of that SEI background paper from their Winter Song range and stamped and embossed some pale green Bazzill card using a snowflake out of that Snow Spindle Lite clear stamp set by Stampendous.  The wording was stamped from the Woodware Traditional Christmas Greetings stamp set.

All the stamps, papers and products can be bought from The Craft Barn.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Hi Kay, as usual another lovely card. This image of Herb makes him seem really carefree. I have all the WoJ Herb stamps and I think somewhere I that Stampendous set or similar.

I'd thought of stamping trees behind Herb. I'll have to have a go. Thanks for the inspiration.

Delish papers.

Hugs, Pauline