Monday 21 September 2009

Manic Period Over!!

Morning everyone.  I had fully intended to post yesterday but somehow yesterday just disappeared in a flash!!  After having to work three weekends in a row I am looking forward to not having to travel anywhere for a few weeks!

My sincere thanks to everyone who booked onto the classes on Saturday - we ended up having two full classes so my thanks to you all.  I just hope that everyone enjoyed it!  Having full classes is always a bit manic because of lack of supplies but I have got to say that I was really impressed with all the cards that everyone did.  Both classes were based on using the Copic markers and considering that most of the ladies hadn't used them before I thought they did an absolutely incredible job.  (You all deserve a pat on the back.)  I will be doing another class at The Craft Barn before the end of the year and will post up details on the left hand side of this blog under My Event Diary a bit nearer the time.  Meanwhile if anyone else fancies booking on some classes based on the Copic markers I have a day of classes at The Glitter Pot at the end of October booked in.

No comments: