Tuesday 1 September 2009

Second morning card

Here is the second card that we made on the morning class this time using a Penny Black stamp called Gossamer. As you can see I kept the colour scheme the same for both cards so as not to have too many different dye based inkpads on the go.

I forgot to say yesterday that the background papers are by My Minds Eye and you will probably notice that some subtle stamping went on over them using a bold leaf stamp from a Hero Arts clear stamp set.

The colouring was achieved again using dye based inkpads and then one of those inkpads was used to do the background stamping with as well so that the inks would match perfectly.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous Kay, love the stamp and the MME papers, these papers are on my wish list, they are so beautiful
Of course I will say hello to you, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity in meeting you.
Hugs
Christine xx

LME said...

Love the card :)

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

Like the card. Simple and stylish. This and the previous card are very different colour combos to your usual.

Just a quick comment as CSI is about to start.

Hugs, Pauline x

Craftnut said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY XX

Kay Carley said...

Thanks guys for your kind words. As always they are very much appreciated.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Craftnut but my birthday isn't until Friday!!

Kay xx