Saturday 19 September 2009

New Sarah Kay Christmas

As soon as I saw this stamp I had to have it and I think other people thought the same as we ran out of this stamp last Saturday at The Craft Barn's weekend.  She is just soooooooooooooo sweet!!  I had hoped to use her for my class today at The Barn but because she sold out I had to opt for another one instead which I will show you in a few days time!! However even though I couldn't use this particular stamp I took the design of this card and just juggled it around a little for one of the cards we are making today.

I think these background papers by SEI suit the Sarah Kay images really well.  These particular papers are from their Christmas Mint collection.  The wording is from Woodware's Traditional Christmas Greetings clear stamp set and of course the image was coloured using Copics.

Hope you like it!!

No comments: