Friday 18 September 2009

Christmas Tree Ted


I just don't know where this week has disappeared to!!  Originally I had thought I would have plenty of time to prepare for my classes at The Craft Barn tomorrow and here I am panicking like mad!!  I have just finished composing the project sheets for each of the cards and now need to read them through to check that they make some sort of sense before printing them out!!  Tomorrow we will be using those cute Whiff Of Joy snowmen in the morning and a Sarah Kay image in the afternoon and colouring with the Copics!  So in honour of my fave new markers I have posted up a card I did for The Glitter Pot's birthday weekend using the Copics.  He was stamped out using Starlite Black Brilliance and coloured using Copic Ciaos.  I just can't get over how smooth these markers are.Tomorrow we will be having a Copic day so hopefully everyone on the classes will fall in love with these markers too!

Anyway back to this card.  The teddy image is by Penny Black the holly on the background panel is by Hero Arts and I have no idea whose paper it is but The Glitter Pot sell it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kay, This is FAB... I really like how you dotted the colours on his hat, what a great idea!!!!
I love copic's, I was really scared of using them but they are brill...
I am no expert but with practice the effect is superb.
Have a great weekend
x
Vicky