Friday 28 August 2009

Round Leafy Trees

Oh dear!! I still haven't sorted out those Glitter Pot cards yet! I'll endeavour to do it over the weekend sometime.

Meanwhile here is another of those cards I made for Stevenage using the new Denami stamps. This tree reminds me of the trees that you normally see at Christmas time with a partridge in it but minus the partridge obviously!!

The trees were stamped in gold and embossed with Gold Twinkle embossing powder and coloured using the Sakura Stardust pens.

The black panel was stamped using the Large Dot Swirls and White StazOn then overstamped in the top left corner using a gold pigment inkpad. The white card was stamped using the gold pigment inkpad and then overstamped in the bottom right corner using Brilliance Graphite Black.

A very simple card this one.

Stamps used:
Denami Design
F182 Round Leafy Tree
F181 Classic Season's Greetings
M65 Large Dot Swirls

All stamps and products available from Stamp Addicts.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the card but then I have yet to see one of your cards that I don't like. Just been looking through the August issue of Craft Stamper that I bought then forgot about. I have the Flitters and Flutters stamps so will definately be having a go at some of these cards. Keep up the good work.

Lynn x

lisa said...

Hi Kay, I've just been catching up on your posts while I've been away.
There are some lovely cards as always. I love these trees, they could be used at anytime couldn't they.
Not long until that big day now!!!!!
Glad you've been having a bit of time off.

Lisax

Kay Carley said...

Thanks Lynn!!

Hello Lisa! Welcome back!! I've missed you!!!!

(As for the big day - I suddenly realised that it is a week today!! Eeeckkkkkkk!!)

Kay xx