Wednesday 5 August 2009

Classes at The Craft Barn

Good morning. Just wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a morning and afternoon class at The Craft Barn on Saturday 19th September just incase anyone is interested. This is my first time there for a few months!!

The weekend prior to that I will be at The Craft Barn's Extravaganza Weekend showing you some pretty Christmas cards using the Whiff Of Joy Herb snowman and some of the new Sarah Kay Christmas stamps so for my classes (the following Saturday) I will be showing you in detail how to make some beautiful cards using these stamps. I do hope that you can join me!

.........................................

By the way have any of you seen the debut stamp collection of Isa Norris - they are absolutely beautiful and they will be available at The Craft Barn in a few weeks time. Meanwhile to see Isa's designs click here to hop on over to her blog.

No comments: