Friday 21 August 2009

Mimi's Christmas Tree

Here's another Christmas image from the Denami Mimi collection - this time of Mimi decorating her Christmas Tree. I didn't want to go for the normal Christmas colours for this card so went for a muted background in order for the focus to be on the main image. Mimi was stamped using Starlite Black Brilliance and coloured using Polycolor pencils and Zest It blending solution. Shimmer was added to the image afterwards using the Sakura Stardust pens and a water brush.

All stamps used on this card are by Denami and can be bought from Stamp Addicts as too can the Polycolor pencils and Sakura Stardust pens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay
Like the stamp & somehow find it reminiscent of the 1950's, 1960's.
Whoops!!
Does that mean I'm showing my age?
Teeming down here so think I shall be crafting this afternoon; hope my muse is with me.
a.k.a Rita xx