Wednesday 17 June 2009

Sunny Flowers

Hopefully by now Jill will have received this card and all the others that I sent along with it so don't forget if you are going to the Doncaster show this weekend to stop by The Stamp Man's stand and see these in real life!!

The flowers are from the Funky Frames stamp sheet and are coloured using Coloursoft pencils and the flourishes and wording are of course from the Fancy Flourish sheet.

************

By the way don't forget to catch the Stamp Addicts girls live on Ideal World tomorrow morning at 11am. In honour of them being on the telly I have decided to post up one of my Demo cards tomorrow from when I was up there in May.

2 comments:

craftimamma said...

I can't wait to see these beautiful cards IRL on Sunday. I just know they are going to be stunning.

Lesley

Kay Carley said...

Thanks Lesley. I hope you won't be disappointed!!

Kay x