Saturday 27 June 2009

August Issue of Craft Stamper

I had an excited email from Jill (from The Stamp Man) last night telling me that Debbie had just received her subscribers copy of the August issue of Craft Stamper.

For those of you who regularly read my blog you may remember me mentioning that I had been asked to design the cover mount stamp for this issue. You may also remember that at the time I wasn't allowed to tell you what it was and that I was really struggling to do some sample cards with it!! Well in the end it all came together and I ended up making more than was required so I have no idea which ones Katy (editor of CS) decided to use, so here is a little snippet from one of them!! To see what else Katy and I did with the stamp you will have to get the magazine!!

As you can see from this sneaky peek the stamp is a dragonfly. It has been designed to work well with the Flitters and Flutters stamp sheet that I did some time ago now for The Stamp Man. This time though the dragonfly is a solid image unlike the ones on the Flitters and Flutters stamp sheet which were outline images. Anyway I hope you like it and if anyone makes anything using this stamp please do let me know as I would love to see your creations.

Meanwhile make sure you check back here later on today as I will be posting up details later on the latest blog candy!!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Kay, I received my subscriber copy of Craft Stamper yesterday. I love the freebie stamp and what you created with it. The article on using Copics is excellent too. I noted that the infamous PB 'scrolling along' stamp was used. The cards are gorgeous.

Pauline x

Kay Carley said...

Hi Pauline,

Well I did warn you that Scrolling Along was my favourite stamp of the moment!! Glad you liked the article.

Kay x

Artyjen said...

Yep...got my CS yesterday too....love the samples using the stamp....thanks...just know I will use this
xoxo

Crafting Queen said...

Fantastic, can't wait to get my copy. Anesha