Monday 9 August 2010

Wishing Well Wishes

Hi guys.  This is going to be a quickish post from me today as I've just got back from the chiropractor and am supposed to be resting! 

Todays card is the other card we made back in June at The Craft Barn!!  Yes I know it's been a long time in coming!!  I still have lots of cards to show you from the June Extravaganza too!!  I'll get around to it sometime I promise!

Anyway back to this card. The papers are by Bo Bunny and I stamped on them using flourishes from my Fancy Flourishes stamp sheet.  (The wording is from this sheet to.)

The main image is a Belles 'n' Whistles stamp called Wishes and is coloured using Distress inkpads first with Copic Spica pens added afterwards for some subtle shimmer which you can't see from this photo.  You'll just have to take my word for it!

All products came from The Craft Barn.  And talking of The Craft Barn it won't be long now until their September Extravaganza which is being held on 11th and 12th September at both the Community Centre and The Victoria Club.  I hope to see you there!!

10 comments:

chris said...

Hi Kay this is so GORGEOUS,I love it.hope you are ok, hugs chris xx

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Kay, hope your OK. has your back gone, hope you didn't do too much at the Glitter Pot. Your card is lovely as usual. Hope to see you in September lots of love Jo.

Sarn said...

I spy another quality card! Great article in this months' Craft Stamper too Kay. Thanks x

Sally H said...

Stunning card, Kay! Gorgeous colours. Hope you are doing as you are told and resting now x

G Peplow said...

Hi Kay, loving this card, pretty colours too. Hope you're not in too much pain, it can be very sore after a visit to the chiropractor, take it easy:) xxx

craftymum said...

Hi Kay
this is a stunning card. I love the soft green colours . Gorgeous
love Sarah x

Julie said...

Another superb card Kay. Hope your visit to the chiropractor was successfull, Keep well and rest as you are supposed to. xxx

Rita said...

Whay a fabulous card Kay. I hope your back improves soon. Take Care. Rita xxxx

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

Love the card, the image is so sweet. And your colouring is awesome as always.

Having suffered back problems myself I really sympathise. I've been using 'Back Magic Stretching Adjustable Back Rest' (another QVC buy) recently and it really seems to have helped. Hope your back improves with the resting.

Hugs, Pauline x

Kay Carley said...

Hi Pauline. My spine is actually deformed and is gradually becoming more so - won't bore you with the details though!! Let's just say it is an ongoing problem!!

Anyway enough about me - how's the new pc now?

Kay xx