Friday 6 August 2010

A Day At The Glitter Pot

So tomorrow I will be at The Glitter Pot all day teaching a couple of classes based on Copics.  So in honour of that I thought I'd show you a card today that I made when I was demoing Copics last month there.

The background paper is a double-sided one by Imaginisce called Frilly Floral and as you can see I punched one of the panels with my favourite Martha Stewart edging punch - Floral Lace.  The flowers were made using EK Success Retro Flower punches - I just love these and use them all the time!

The main image is called Kira With Flowers and I stamped her with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and coloured her with my Copics.  The wording was taken from my Fancy Flourishes stamp sheet and I used Diamond and Platinum glitter glue to add some sparkle to the card and image.

COPIC COLOURS
Skin - E11, E00, E000 and R20 Blush
Hair - E35, YR23, YR21 and YR20
Basket - E47, E43, E31 and E50
Flowers and leaves - Y15, RV25 and RV21
Clothes - R37, R35 and R32
               RV25, RV23 and RV21
Grass - YG67, YG63 and G40
Background - B02, B00, R00, BG000 and 0

All materials used came from The Glitter Pot.

For those of you that have booked on the classes..............I'll see you tomorrow!!  Personally I can't wait to see how the new premises are shaping up as it has been a few weeks since I was there now.

9 comments:

craftymum said...

Great card Kay and thanks for listing the copics you have used too
Love sarah x

chris said...

Hi Kay, its perfect, really really.
hope you have good classes at the glitter pot, or should I say nice ladies!! mind you ther arn't many not nice ladies when it comes to crafting are there.
back soon love chris xx

Craftnut said...

Lovely colours Kay

Tracy x

Bluefairy4U said...

Hope you have a good day tomorrow Kay, your card is lovely as usual love the little girl. Lots of love to all Jo. I think my mate Sarah is going especially as your doing COPICS !!! He he xxxx Jo.

Sarn said...

Have fun tomorrow. Great card!

Julie said...

Have a great time tomorrow, will be thinking of you. I love this card, particularly the colours as they are so different. xxx

G Peplow said...

Hi Kay, lovely card, so pretty and the colours are lovely, hope you have great weekend too:) xxx

brenda said...

Hi Kay

Back from hols and doing a quick catch up. Great work, love the liklac and green one a couple of posts down.

B x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kay, lovely card. Wish I lived nearer the Glitterpot, (always have great service from them)would love to have done your class! S x