Thursday 12 August 2010

Stamperama Is Nearly Here

Morning guys.  Another quickish post from me again this morning as time keeps marching on..............  At the moment I am busy preparing for this Sunday for the Stamperama Show (at Stevenage)!!  Once again I will be on Stamp Addicts's stand working with some of the latest releases by Denami Design!!  Just LOVE the simple lines of these stamps.

Above is one of the cards I made for this time last year which was such a simple and quick card to make.  This was made using two of the tree stamps that Denami released last year along with the Denami Large Dot Swirl stamp to add some interest to the background.

As for which of the new stamps I'm working with this time..................................well you'll just have to come and stop by my table on Sunday and see!!  Hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Very simple and elegant.

Julie said...

I have a thing about trees and leaves Kay, so you've hit the spot with this one. Really sophisticated. xxx