Thursday 30 July 2009

Three Little Tiles All In A Row

Oops - sorry guys!! I was just too tired yesterday to post anything up as I had a really full day. I will tell you soon exactly what has been keeping me SO busy now that it is all done with!

Meanwhile here is another of those Craft Barn Extravaganza cards. I know that I mentioned about posting up those Glitter Pot class cards but I still haven't had time to load them up - once I have I will start posting them - promise!!

Anyway this card was made using the Funky Flowers and Fancy Flourishes stamp sets along with some Arabella Basic Grey paper along the bottom of the card. The flowers were stamped onto frosted shrink plastic, coloured and then shrunk down.

Don't forget that my blog candy ends at midnight tomorrow so you still have time to enter!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Ooooooooh, I really like this card Kay and your lovely Arabella Basic Grey Papers.
Keeping my fingers crossed for your candy.
Will check back on 2nd August, just in case
Hugs
Christine xxx

Pauline said...

I love this card. I like the slight irregularity of the shrink plastic elements. I have a lot of shrink plastic in my stash, must get round to experimenting more.

As it's wet and miserable outside, may as well be creative inside today - :-)

Hugs, Pauline