Tuesday 14 July 2009

The Craft Barn's September Extravaganza Weekend

Morning everyone. Just wanted to let you know that The Craft Barn are now advertising their second Extravaganza Weekend of the year. The June weekend was really popular and so this time it is being held in 2 venues (opposite to each other). This should hopefully give everyone more room and not be quite so congested. The dates for your diary are Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th September. Click here and head on over to The Craft Barn's website where you can find out more about it. I will be there for both days and apparently I'll be using my new fave markers - the Copics!! So if any of you have any questions about them I'll do my best to answer them although to be honest I am still learning with them myself!! So hopefully I'll see you there................

No comments: