Saturday 11 July 2009

Newbury Card 2

Good morning. My sincere thanks to everyone who responded to my plea yesterday!! You were all indeed right and it was Lavinia Stamps so thanks so much. There were a few stamps that I really liked on that stand but didn't have the time to purchase them so at least I can do that now thanks to you!

So after you all being so kind as to help me out I thought I ought to post up another card from Newbury. This one is actually quite quick to do as there isn't too much colouring involved and not an awful lot of stamps either!!

The colouring was done with those Polycolor pencils again along with the Zest It blending solution and the background was achieved using the Denami Dot Swirl stamp along with Versamark ink and Clear embossing powder with the Judikins Mince Flourish stamped over the top with Brilliance Graphite Black. As the Meerkat advert says 'Simples!'

Stamps By Judith
F-239 Small Single Daisy
AAA-04 Dots
D-104 Just For You

All stamps and materials are of course from Stamp Addicts but as you all know by now they are not allowed to put the Stamps By Judith stamps on their website so if at any time you see any you like then just give them a ring on 01234 855833.

No comments: