Sunday 19 July 2009

Shrunk Dotty Flowers

For this card I used the same flowers as for the one I posted up yesterday but this time I stamped them onto frosted shrink plastic. This is one of the reasons why I tend to have bigger designs on my stamp sheets so that they will work well with shrink plastic too.

The flourishes that you see are of course from my Fancy Flourishes stamp sheet and the paper at the base of the card is Arabella by Basic Grey. I just LOVE that paper as it goes with anything nature orientated really well.

I've got to be honest now and say that I can't remember what I coloured the flowers with - it was either Copics or Coloursoft - I was working with both of these mediums for The Craft Barn weekend and as that was now a few weeks ago I can't remember which I used!!

Anyway all the materials are available from The Craft Barn (regardless of whether it was Copics or Coloursoft!) and the stamps can be purchased from either The Craft Barn or The Stamp Man.

1 comment:

lisa said...

Sorry Kay, have been a poor visitor lately. Have been having a catch up today and your cards are all beautiful. I especially like the shrink plastic, it always looks so great on cards. I must get mine out again.

Lisax