Saturday 9 May 2009

Classes

Morning everyone. Well at last I can breathe again! I am glad to announce that finally I was able to use that cover mount stamp in a way that I was satisfied with! (I just don't know what it is with me and my own designs. I don't get this problem with other stamps - just mine!) So I just have the text to do for these now and they can be sent on their merry way.

Next Saturday I am teaching all day at The Glitter Pot - the cards for this are already done, I just need to get on with typing up some project sheets which I will probably do today. These classes are full up but I am back at The Glitter Pot again on Sat 20th June if anyone is interested. In the morning we will be combining stamping along with some backgrounds created with cuttlebug embossing folders and core-dinations cardstock and in the afternoon I will be showing how to double emboss in two different ways using cuttlebug embossing folders combined with some stamped foreground images. So if anyone fancies a day of cuttlebugging do book on! For more information on the classes click here.

Also Sarah (from Stamp Addicts) and I have now decided to base my workshop at Stamp Addicts on Friday 29th May at 3pm on the new Judikins girl stamp sheets so if any of you fancy a couple of hours of girl power you know what to do! Click here for information on how to book on.

Right I'm off to go and do some more typing!

No comments: