Tuesday 10 March 2009

Classes at The Craft Barn

Hi Everyone. The Craft Barn have now put up the April class list and I am pleased to say that I have a day of classes at The Barn on Saturday 4th April so if anyone lives near enough and would like to book on, it would be great to see you! It has been a little while since I did a day of classes at The Barn as this is a bit further for me to travel to, but I must say that I am really looking forward to it. In the morning we will be using 2 of the Sarah Kay stamps and colouring with the Copic pens and I literally can't wait to get my hands on these stamps - how sad am I?? All of a sudden I am really into these cute characters and I have got this passion to own loads of them. (Talking of which I know that there are some Sarah Kay stamps that are no longer available but I was wondering if any of you out there know of anywhere that still has any stock of the older images?? I have seen some lovely Sarah Kay stamps on peoples blogs but no-one seems to sell them.) Anyway getting back to The Craft Barn classes....... in the afternoon I have chosen 2 cute Little Claire elephants which we'll be colouring with Inktense pencils and then combining with Core-dinations cardstock.

I thought it would be nice to add my event diary to the side of this blog so you can see what I will be up to over the next few months. There are still some events to be added to this but as they aren't advertised as yet I haven't been able to include them!

No comments: