Friday 28 May 2010

Some Sneak Peeks


Well finally I have photographed the sample cards that I've made for this weekend so here are some sneaky peeks of what I will be demoing on Saturday and Sunday.  This first stamp is by Penny Black and is called Sunny Days.

These next 2 pictures are both from a Penny Black clear stamp set called Make A Wish and this is now a firm favourite of mine!  There are 2 teddy stamps in this set and several different mice stamps which all interact with one another so well!!  I had such fun making several different cards with this stamp set alone as you can have them doing so many different things!  In this sneaky peek I have used 3 separate stamps to make this picture.

And for this one I used another 2 different stamps.  Both the mice and the bears are smaller than the normal wood mounted ones and this means that they are just the cutest images!!  Because of how cute and versatile these images are I have already decided this weekend that I will be buying this stamp set as I have loved using it so much!!  Also because the stamp set's clear it allowed me to see exactly where I was stamping each of the images which meant I was able to build up my pictures with ease.

All of the images were coloured with Copics and if you are able to make it to The Glitter Pot's Spring Spectacular Weekend (this weekend) then I'll be able to show you first hand how I use these marvellous markers.  There will be 8 demonstrators on hand to show you lots of tips and techniques using a variety of different products plus The Glitter Pot will have a refreshment stall with the proceeds being donated to a local hospice so I hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Kay, really cute cards these, have fun at the Glitter Pot, xx

Sally H said...

Very very cute! Hope you have a great weekend x

Bluefairy4U said...

Ooh Kay they are totally lovely. Have fun at the Glitter pot Love Jo

Craftnut said...

AMAZING! i had a go with a teddy for this weeks penny black challenge and was quite happy with it until i looked at yours on the blog. They are beautifully coloured Kay as always.

Hope the glitterpot was fun. Had a go at background with the paints but did not go well.

Great cards in the latest craft stamper - came today

Tracy x

Lou said...

Hi!Kay,these are so sweet and your colouring is fantastic.
Hope you have a lovely weekend and shop too :o)
A little too far to drive,but do hope to meet you one day.
hugs Lou.xx

Kay Carley said...

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for you lovely comments! I had a lovely weekend and got in lots of practice colouring with my Copics!
Kay xx

PS. Thanks Tracy. Haven't seen the cards myself yet in CS. You probably just need to practice a little with those paints! Think of me this week as I will be practising with my Distress inkpads in readiness for The Craft Barn weekend. I don't normally get on with watercolouring so a lot could be ending up in the bin!!