Sunday 21 March 2010

The Craft Barn's June Extravaganza 2010

Morning guys.  I am so pleased to be able to finally tell you all that The Craft Barn have now released full details about THE event of the year!!  If you click on the title of this post it will take you to their website where you can find out all about it.

 
This year the June Extravaganza is being held on the 12th and 13th of June and most definitely promises to be their best ever Extravaganza yet.  This year they have got 23 demonstrators and 4 venues!!  Last year they held their September Extravaganza in 2 venues which gave everyone a lot more space and provided more room around each of the demonstrators which allowed everyone to see so much better, so this year they have decided to build on this success and spread everyone out so that it won't feel too crowded for all concerned.

 
The venues will be-
  • The Victoria Club (in Lingfield High Street)
  • The Community Centre (opposite The Victoria Club on the other side of the road)
  • The Day Centre (behind The Community Centre)
  • The Craft Barn

 
There will be signs and directions up for all the venues around the village so hopefully you shouldn't get lost!  There will also be some workshops that you can book on as well so keep checking The Craft Barn's website for details on these.

 
As for who they have got demoing for them this year.................................well I think it is best that you head on over to The Craft Barn and find out!!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

I have simply got to go to the June 2010 Craft Barn Extravaganza. I'd love see Suze Weinberg demo in person.

I was at ArtStamps in the South at Chepstow Racecourse yesterday. I went with a friend I met through 'In love with Stamping. We had a blast. I bought all 3 of your DVDs on The Craft Stamper stand. It'll be several weeks before I get to see them though as I've given them to Nick for him to give me on my birthday. Need to get the money from him now.

One of the exhibitors had some fantastic deals on basic papers and cs. We both bought 100 sheets of 300gsm A4 cs for £10. But it was 'Buy one get one free' so we actually got 200 sheets for £10. Not bad.

Bought a couple of MS punches at really got prices from Oysterstamps.

Love the Ketto card from the other day. I don't really do green, but purple is lush.

Hugs, Pauline x

Mags said...

see you there!

Mags

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay
Loved Saturday's card, not a colour combination that I would have used but having seen your card will give it a try. "Charlotte" stamp was particularly appealing must get it as I have a young niece that this stamp reminds me of & her name is also Charlotte.
Hope you are well.
Regards. a.k.a. Rita x

Kay Carley said...

Hi Pauline - it certainly would be a shame if you did miss the June Extravaganaza. If you make it do pop by my table and say Hi!! What a bargain regarding that card you bought - I'm most envious as I get through soooooooooo much white cardstock it's ridiculous!!

Don't forget to say Hi then Mags!!

Great to hear from you Rita. It sounds as if Charlotte will have to be a 'must'!!

Kay xx