Nestabilities and the numbers were also die cut using my Cuttlebug Curls and Swirls alphabet set. The decorative corners were done using one of my new Martha Stewart punches that I purchased recently from The Craft Barn! And although you can't see it very well in this photo I added lots of stickles to the ladies too. The ribbon came from Quixotic Paperie. I am really into this raffia type of ribbon at the moment as being see through you can still see the rest of the card peeping through it!
I did make a box for the card to go in which was stamped so I did get some sort of stamping in!! Didn't take a photo of this though.
Even though there isn't any stamping on the card I thought that I would share this with you anyway! I hope you like it!!