Wednesday 3 February 2010

More Funkys

Today I thought I'd post up the other card we made on that same class as the card I posted up yesterday.  As I am sure you can guess this card uses those same two stamp sheets and the same technique of building up backgrounds using inks and flourish stamps. Once again the flowers were coloured using the Copics - what else?? 

The inkpads that I actually used for the backgrounds were -

Adirondack (Dye-based) in Willow
Distress inkpads in Tattered Rose and Peeled Paint.

The stamp sheets, inkpads and pens are all of course available from The Craft Barn.

5 comments:

chris said...

This is so lovely and elegant I love it.
have a nice day love chris xx

Pauline said...

Hi Kay,

What a lovely bright, sunshiney card to look at on a grey and miserable day.

Hugs, Pauline x

MarkerGeek said...

Hey Kay!

Loving this! Great image and your colouring looks gorgeous. :)

lisa said...

Hi Kay

These are really lovely cards. I've just been playing with these stamps too and I love how you've stamped the swirls underneath the flowers, guess what I shall be trying tonight, hope you don't mind!

Lisax

Kay Carley said...

Thanks so much - really appreciate your kind comments, particularly as I struggled so much to make this!!

Hi Lisa - go for it and let me know how you get on!!

Kay xx