Sunday 14 February 2010

Classes for March

Morning guys.  Yes!!  Today is the day!!!  No........................nothing to do with Valentines Day!!!  Today is SUNDAY which means.......................................it's Dancing On Ice day!!!  HURRAY!!  Ooooohhhhh!!  Can't wait!!  (Yes - don't worry - I know that I am very sad! Lol!)

Anyway what I did stop by to tell you is that I have just added some class dates for the month of March to My Event Diary on my sidebar.  On Saturday the 6th March I will be doing an all day class at The Glitter Pot showing how to make a pretty, floral concertina card which would make an ideal card for Mother's Day or a very pretty birthday card for a special person and on Saturday 20th March I am back at The Craft Barn taking classes with the 3C factor - Charismatic, Cute and coloured with Copics!!

Before the classes happen though I will be demoing at Stevenage on the 28th Feb for Stamp Addicts - I can hardly believe that this is only two weeks away now!  I have been working on some sample cards for this over this last week using some of the latest Denami stamps which as ever are fantastic.  If you are very good I may post up a few sneak peeks of some of these cards soon!

Meanwhile I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and are staying warm!!  It is bitterly cold here outside although the snow is beginning to melt away - we have just got a cold wind to replace the snow instead!  Still it is perfect card making weather as I have no yearnings to be out and about in this!!

No comments: